Contestant Miss Korea Universe 2012 Lee Sung-hye Profile

Contestant Miss Korea Universe 2012 Lee Sung-hye Profile

Lee Sung-hye has been crowned Miss Korea 2011 in an event held at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in Seoul on 3rd August 2011 beating out 53 other contestants.



Profile

NAME              Lee Sung-hye
BIRTH DATE    11th November 1988
AGE                 22 years
VITAL STATISTICS (in inches)     35-25-35
HEIGHT           170 cm
WEIGHT          52.2 KG
HOME TOWN    Seoul
COUNTRY        South Korea
EDUCATION    studying in fashion design at the Parsons School of desigh in New York
SPECIAL TALENT    Korean traditional dancer
AWARDS          Miss Korea 2011


Photo Galery




 The night of glamour and excitement in search of the country's most beautiful woman ended as Lee and the six runners-up strutted on the stage with a grace and glowing smile.


 Miss Korea 2011 contestants pose for the swimsuit competition during the beauty contest.




Lee Sung-hye said, "I respect fashion designer Vera Wang the most. I really liked the goodness-themed dress from this pageant. Since I am studying fashion design, I would like to one day design a dress Hanbok (traditional Korean dress). I learned a lot through a variety of activities overseas, so I am sure I will be competitive enough to promote Korea globally. I will do my best to spread Korea's beauty around the world in the coming year."

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...