Contestant Miss India 2012 Vanya Mishra - PROFILE

Contestant Miss India 2012 Vanya Mishra - PROFILE


 
 
Chandigarh girl Vanya Mishra dreamt of being a beauty queen since she was 13, and now that she has earned a place in the final 20 of the Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2012, the 19 year-old is at a loss of words.

Vanya Mishra talks about her ambitions and passions in a candid chat with Swati Bhattacharyya

How does it feel to make it to the top 20 of the coveted title?
Feels simply awesome, I did wish & hope to win this golden chance, but when it actually came true, it was truly unbelievable.

What does the Miss India crown mean to you?
It's honestly one of my biggest aims in life. I feel its going to give me a sense of achievement and I truly belief in myself.

What is the sexiest piece of clothing a woman can wear?
Saree. It makes you look elegant and dignified at the same time. The way you carry it is more important than all the skin show that some people believe in.

Your body to you means
It's everything that represents me; I worship it and would want to keep it healthy always.

How sexy is intellect?
It’s the most sexy thing that one can wear I believe. Without it, no matter how stunning you are, you definitely can’t be attractive.

A man’s most attractive feature
His voice and his intelligence. The way he treats women makes him more attractive.

Any Bollywood dreams?
No intent of joining Bollywood yet, I will concentrate on modelling for now.

Your favourite actor
No Bollywood favorites, I like Robert Downey Jr., Zach Galifianakis (he’s way too funny)

Any character you would like to play?

Fun characters like Geet from ‘Jab We Met’ and Katrina in Mere ‘Brother Ki Dulhan’.

Your interests/Hobbies
Playing badminton, reading biographies of successful people, and dancing.

Your favourite book
Chetan Bhagat’s Five point someone

Love is
Complacency. Its sheer happiness and content, when you can't spend even a single day without thinking about something or someone you definitely love it.

Sex is
Private and personal

What are your future plans/projects at hand?

I'm not taking up anything big as of now as I have to give importance to my engineering studies as well, also my main focus will be PFMI 2012..I wish I had time for other stuff too




  1. In the photos, doesn't Vanya Mishra look like Indian movie star chitrangada singh?

  1. Congratulations to all three winners who managed to win a difficult contest. Because of past winners (Sushmita, Aishwarya, Priyanka, Lara....) we have very high expectations from this beauty pageant. There is a remarkable story of how Rochelle Roa's brother, Noel Rohn Rao, received 11 gallantry medals from the United States Army. He died in 2006 on a tour of duty in Afghanistan.

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang Contestant Miss India 2012 Vanya Mishra - PROFILE

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...