Contestant Miss India 2012 KRUTHIKA RAVI - PROFILE


KRUTHIKA RAVI - PROFILE

Name: Kruthika Ravi

Age: 20

Height
: 5.8

Weight:

Vital statistics (in inches): 34-26-36

Place of birth: Kolkata

City
: Mumbai

Profession: Student

Relationship Status: Single

College: Masters in Industrial Psychology, St Xaviers - SNDT

Interests: I love music, travel, exercise and the company of children.

The last movie that made you cry?
The Guardian

If a star were to give a solo performance for you, whom would you prefer and why?
Lady Gaga. She is over the top, a complete performer and an entertainer

The weirdest thing you have ever tasted...
Prawns...They taste horrible (I am a vegetarian)

What gives you a high?
Super sexy workout session

If you win Miss India, what would be your first big splurge?
I’ll shop till I drop. I will send my parents on a world tour

One law you would like to break...
I want races to be made legal, so that I can indulge in them

Your best kept secret...

A tune you cannot get out of your mind...
Give me everything tonight – Pitbull, Neyo, Hale Dil – Murder 2

Coolest pick up line you have ever heard?
Hey, is your father a terrorist by any chance, coz you are a bomb!

What is the craziest rumour you have heard about yourself? .
No

Do you have a tattoo or a piercing in a secret place? Where?
No

What is the sexiest single article of clothing a woman can wear?
Saree

Your craziest experience in life so far?
None as yet. Though I would like to indulge in adventure sports

How sexy is intellect?
Very sexy. It shows how poised a person is. A good sense of humour, intelligence and good mannerism attract me

Is nude photography an art form or an entertainment? Or it can be both?

With which celebrity would you like to go on a vacation...
Rahul Dravid

Do you think live-in is a good way to check out a relationship?
Yes

Your body to you means...
My confidence

A man’s most attractive feature...
His chest

Success or riches?
Success

One word in which you would like to be described to a guy...
Versatile

Favorite Actor:

Will Smith

Favorite Sportsman:

Favorite Movies:
Swades, Chak de India, Men of Honour

Love is...
Is a beautiful and an unconditional feeling. It is next to oxygen.




Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...